美甲步骤,美甲教程

苏州美甲美睫培训学校

May, 2019

Helping fire victims

Food donation: Lesley Newman, Naomi Peters and Laurel Merrin. Picture: Craig Thomson.Young charities have come together and donated food for the victims of bushfires in the town of Uarbry.
Nanjing Night Net

The Salvation Army, Hilltops Community Hub, Young Food Hall and others decided that the people of Uarbry would need non-perishable food amongst other items to help them get back on their collective feet again.

Hilltops Community Hub Manager Naomi Peters said she felt compelled to do something for her bush neighbours.

“Danielle and Brett Butterworth, who are volunteer’s at the Hilltops Community Hub had access to a number of helpful contacts and set about getting things in motion to donate a large quantity of non-perishable items,” she said.

“Assistance came from the Hilltops Hub alongside the Salvation Army, Laurel Merrin of the Young Food Hall and representatives of Argyle Community Housing and within hours Danielle and Brett had acquired 10 large boxes for delivery toCoolah.

“Danielle and Brett Butterworth met members of the Coolah Lions Club on Saturday, February 18 with that very special delivery from Young.

“It meant a lot to make this donation on behalf of the town of Young as hearing about and seeing photos coming from the area had hit really close to home especially for Danielle and Brett who lost everything when a flood went through their home at Murringo in 2009 and they are very grateful to give back to those in need.”

Young and Cootamundra Corps Salvation Army officer Lesley Newton said one phone call started the food drive.

“I received a phone call from Laurel Merrin at Young Food Hall who had a request from Young Hub to arrange for some non-perishable food for those who had been affected by the bushfires,” she said.

“When disasters like this happen it is a normal response, a desire to do something to help those who have lost all they have. It can be hard to know what to do, however, this is something practical. To have an opportunity like this, to be able to bless those we will never get to meet is a privilege.”

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.

Top ups are easy at Bathurst train station

ADDITION: Member for Bathurst Paul Toole and Rail Action Bathurst chair John Hollis with the Opal top up machine at Bathurst Railway Station. Photo: SUPPLIED 022017opal
Nanjing Night Net

TRAVELLING between Bathurst and Sydney is now easier for customers with the roll out of Opal technology at the Bathurst Railway Station.

Bathurst rail customers can now take advantage of a recent addition to the station – an Opal top up machine.

The machine givespeople the ability to top up their Opal card or purchase an Opal Single Trip ticket.

Rail Action Bathurst chair John Hollis welcomed the new addition.

“The whole point of this is it’s a more professional facility,” he said.

Before this new addition, Mr Hollis said customers had no choice but to purchase their Opal top ups at a range of city centre shops in Bathurst.

He said people who travelled irregularly on the train were also restricted.

“There was no option in Bathurst to buy a single Opal ticket, anywhere in Bathurst,” Mr Hollissaid.

He said the lack of an Opal top up machine was inconvenient for many customers.

“Bathurst is a significant rail hub and it’s just a great facility. It makes it more attractive for people to travel to Bathurst,” Mr Hollis said.

Member for Bathurst Paul Toole said it was a part of the NSW Government’s commitment to improve customer options at major locations outside of the Sydney metropolitan area.

“Rail patronage figures show that on average, more than 14,000 people each year make the trip from Bathurst to Sydney,” he said.

“We also know that each month, around 1500 Central West rail customers commute to Bathurst as their entry point to the Sydney metropolitan system, so it makes sense to link them to this technology at this important transport hub.

Rail Action Bathurst chair John Hollis

“Opal is easy to use and extremely convenient for customers.

“There are a number of incentives based on frequency and time of travel.”

Opal provides ticketing services across the greater Sydney rail network as well as on ferries, light rail and more than 5000 buses across Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Hunter, Illawarra and the Southern Highlands.

“Opal also makes negotiating the metropolitan system easier, with integration across all public transport modes and paper ticketing systems no longer in use,” Mr Toole said.

“The new machine at Bathurst will link people into all of these great benefits when using the Opal network.”

Top ups can also be purchased through the Opal Travel App or online at 梧桐夜网opal南京夜网419论坛.

Complaints: NBN phones dropping out

The rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) has caused headaches for several Wagga residents who have complained of poor communication, loss of phone connections and problems getting answers.
Nanjing Night Net

For almost two months after the NBN was installed, Julie Morrison had phone calls drop out, forcing her to use her mobile phone to finish calls.

“We were cut off numerous times while having a conversation and sometimes we had no dial tone,” Mrs Morrison said.

“Deferring the connection to NBN until the glitches and problems have been ironed out is a good idea, I’m sorry we didn’t wait.”

Despite being touted as a passport to the digital millennium, less than half of Australian households have activated their connections to the new technology.

Recent research has shown 80 per cent of fixed broadband consumers are confused by the jargon around speedsoffered by retail service providers such as Telstraand Optus, but even less clear for elderly people was the requirement to switch to the NBN.

According to an NBN spokeswoman, homes and businesses have 18 months to make the transition after it becomes available to them before the existing phone network is decommissioned.

“Parts of Wagga will progressively start to disconnect the legacy networkfrom February 2018,” she said. “NBN also mails residents and businesses well in advance of the disconnection date to ensure they transfer their services over in time.”

However, Wagga resident Elizabeth Raulston said she was surprised to get a letter about her pending NBN connection.

Mrs Raulston has never owned a computer and thought there would be no need to switch to the NBN, but on January 23 her phone went dead.

“A week before I was cut off I got a letter about my NBN order, but I never placed an order,” she said.“It took three weeks of chasing around to get my phone connection back.”

Anyone experiencing problems with the NBN should contact their retailer, the spokeswoman said.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.

FIRE TRAGEDY

TERRIBLE LOSS: Warwick Ranclaud’s passing will be keenly felt by the Spring Ridge community.A SPRING Ridge man, who tragically died frominjuries he sustained rushingto help put out a fire at Caroona Feedlot, has been described as a man who would “truly go out of his way to help people”.
Nanjing Night Net

A hole has been left in the small Liverpool Plains community, as it struggles to deal with the news Warwick Ranclaud passed away in a Sydney hospital on Saturday.

Tributes are flowing for the 36-year-old contractor, who was well-known and liked around the Spring Ridge community.

David Cox spent time working withMr Ranclaud, anddescribed him as a “beautiful gentleman, who would give you the shirt off his back”.

“He would truly go out of this way to help people,” Mr Cox said.

“He will be very, very sorely missed, not only in Spring Ridge but everywhere he worked.”

Royal Hotel owner Tom Archer said Mr Ranclaudwas an “incredibly hard-working man” and a “talented mechanic”.

“There wasn’t a thing he couldn’t put his hand to and not fix,” Mr Archer said.

“He was a true all rounder–he could fix anything and drive anything.

“[Spring Ridge] is still in a state of shock, everybody trying to come to terms witha person of that age losing their life.

“He was just a bloke who was alwaystrying to help other people, that’swhat he did.”

On Thursday, Mr Ranclaud was working in a front-end loader at Caroona Feedlot,when a farm vehicle that was being used to assess grazing land sparked a fire at about 5.45pm.

Mr Ranclaudrushed over to help put out the blaze, butsuffered burns to 60 per cent of his body and was airlifted by the Westpac Rescue Helicopter to Royal North Shore Hospital in a critical condition.

JBS Australia, the owner of Caroona Feedlot, said the company’s focus was on supporting Mr Ranclaud’s family and the Caroona Feedlot team.

“Both are going through very difficult times,” a JBS Australia spokesperson said.

“It’s a tragedy andfrom a company perspective, we will continue to support family and team at Caroonathrough this difficult time.”

Fire investigators were deployed to the scene on Friday to investigate, and police are preparing a report for the Coroner.

WorkSafe NSW is investigating the incident and will look for any breaches of work health and safety laws in the lead up to the fire.

“SafeWork’s investigation remains ongoing,”a SafeWork NSW spokesperson said.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.

PepsiCo to boost paid parental leave from 12 to 16 weeks as government look to end ‘double dipping’

Food and drink giant PepsiCo will boost paid parental leave for employees in Australia and New Zealand from 12 to 16 weeks and double paid leave for carers from one to two weeks.
Nanjing Night Net

The company says its parental leave policy puts it well above the average of 9.7 weeks.

The decision follows the company receiving recognition from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an employer of choice for three consecutive years.



The federal government last year introduced proposed legislation to tighten access to its paid parental leave scheme for parents who were also accessing paid leave from their employer, to prevent “double dipping”.

The proposed legislation, which is currently before the national Parliament, proposes a maximum of 20 weeks made up of employer and government-funded entitlements. This means PepsiCo employees would likely be entitled to four weeks of government entitlements at the national minimum wage from January next year, if the legislation is passed. Under existing arrangements, they will still be able to claim the 16 weeks from PepsiCo in addition to the full national benefits.

PepsiCo ANZ chief executive officer Robbert Rietbroek​ said it was important for the company to champion workplace diversity and inclusion.

“Allowing our employees more flexibility will ensure they can enjoy a more fulfilling work-life balance,” he said.

“Smart businesses recognise that we need to support our people because they underpin our success.

“We are committed to our working families, and want gender equality in the boardroom and throughout our ranks and one of the ways to do this is ensuring that women and men are supported and come back to work after they become parents.”

The new policy will be available to all PepsiCo employees, including those who are already on leave.



Rae Cooper, associate professor in work and organisational studies at the University of Sydney Business School, said “progressive employers” have been bolstering paid parental leave and carers leave entitlements for their employees.

“They have either done this through policy change or enterprise agreements,” she said. “However, these entitlements provided by employers will be undermined if the current proposals of the government in relation to paid parental leave are passed.”

Dr Cooper said the dual system of national pay and employers providing additional leave is how the Australian Productivity Commission intended the scheme to operate.

PepsiCo senior director of human resources, Shiona Watson, said about 70 per cent of the company’s sales leadership team were female.

Women also fill more than 60 per cent of the research and development team and 40 per cent of senior roles across PepsiCo in Australia and New Zealand.

Ms Watson said increasing paid parental and carers leave would help attract and retain good talent.

“This policy is the logical next step in our constant drive to create a workplace that celebrates diversity and meets the needs of individual employees,” she said.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.

Sixty thousand dollars for sixty players: union plan to grow women’s soccer

Women’s soccer is set to receive a major boost on Tuesday when the players’ union releases a road map that envisages the top 60 players in the W-League being paid a minimum of $60,000 a year.
Nanjing Night Net

Professional Footballers Australia has been working on its future development program for several months and has outlined many steps that must be put in place for the sport to grow.

The W-League is one of the higher standard women’s competitions in the world but in comparison to many other leagues the players are paid a pittance, and it lacks promotion and financial support.

Only Melbourne City, who have won back-to-back titles in the two seasons they have been in the league, have anything approaching a professional set-up although not all of their players are full-timers.

The rise of AFL Women’s, cricket’s Women’s Big Bash League and the rebranding of the netball competition, with the involvement of football clubs Collingwood, GWS Giants and Melbourne Storm, has put the focus on women’s sport.

The public has shown that it will watch women play at the highest level,  both at live events and on television, and that has put the onus on long-established women’s competitions like the Women’s National Basketball League and the W-League to lift their game.

Soccer is by far the highest participation sport in the country for children of both sexes under the age of 16, and the rise in the number of girls and young women playing in the past two decades has been impressive.

But this has yet to be reflected in funding of the game’s resources nor payments for the players. The minimum W-League wage is $2500 per year, while top Matildas players receive at least $42,000. They can top this up with extra payments from their W-League teams and overseas contracts. There are estimated to be 30 players in the W-League who earn $60,000 or more from all sources.

Despite those disincentives the Matildas are one of the top sides in the world and are regular qualifiers for the World Cup and the Olympic Football tournaments, while many of the leading Australian players have succeeded in establishing themselves in the professional leagues in the USA and Europe.

There are also fears that the greater publicity for the AFL women’s competition, and the kudos and promotional opportunities that may arise from being involved in that sport, could be a siren call for players of other sports, soccer included, to switch codes.

The PFA and the game’s rulers, the FFA, have always argued, however, that soccer, with its global links, offers more opportunity for athletic young women than a sport like footy does: the PFA report will seek to show why.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.